
Thanks for dropping by! I’d love to know that you stopped by so please leave me a comment before you go.
It has become more apparent to me lately how our lives are but a vapor, quickly going by. My purpose in keeping this blog is to journal what is going on in our lives so that our daughters can have these childhood memories preserved for them. I also hope that as I share my journey I can learn from others as I seek God’s will for my life. Fortunately we are not walking alone on this journey. Our Father, our Friend, our Savior Jesus Christ is right there with us! I thank God for His patience and grace as He leads me along day by day.
The name for my blog was inspired by our two daughters who we adopted from China! Sophia (Guangchang, Jiangxi) has a big heart and a gentle, SWEET spirit. She is our Sweet Sophia. Avah (ChangDe, Hunan) is full of fun, mischief and love. She has brought a lot of SPICE into our home!!
We are blessed to have family and friends who walk with us in this journey of life. Lifting us up in prayer and encouraging us along the way as we live out this “Sweet and Spicy” life. I hope this blog will be a blessing to all those who stop by.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the pictures! Now I can tell Gabriella that she is not the only China girl I know with an abuelito and abuelita. We're working on English now, but Spanish will be next.
ReplyDeleteAdeline (Grp 148a)