Dinner was fabulous and the weather was gorgeous! Nelson surprised me with a new camera!! I say he surprised me because I told him when we were in China that the pearl necklace he bought me there would be my birthday / anniversary / Christmas gift. I was surprised that he got me a Digital SLR since I couldn't remember telling him that I wanted one. He said I have "mentioned" wanting one "on and off" for a few years now but most recently in August! He started researching them back then!! What a great hubby!!!
So he gave me the Canon Rebel XSi and I love it....I don't know how to use it yet....but I LOVE IT!!! :)
When we went to pick up the girls I was surprised with a beautiful birthday cake the girls' helped make!! Sophia REALLY wanted to make me a cake so she was VERY excited!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment